Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can have chicken kofta curry using 23 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken kofta curry:
- Take of For kofta ingredients.
- Provide 1/2 kg of chicken boneless.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of khashkash.
- Provide 3 tbsp of roasted chana powder ya besan.
- Get 3 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 3 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- You need of For kofta gravy ingredients.
- Take 2 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garammasla powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of cured.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garammasla powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder1 tsp zeera powder.
Instructions to make Chicken kofta curry:
- Pehly kofta ke liey dry ingredients or roasted chana powder ke ilawa chicken boless main baki ke ingredients dal kar chopper dal kar chop kar lein phir dry masaly or roasted chana powder dal kar mix kar ke ball shape dye kar kofty bina lein.
- Ab gravy ready karny ke liey pan main oil dal kar onion soty karein light brown hony per ginger garlic paste add karein 15 second soty kar ke tomato green chilli dal kar dry ingredients dal kar tomato soft hony tak bhon lein phir ready kiey Huey kofty dal kar cover kar ke cook karein thora kofty cook ho jaein to sahi dal kar low flam per cook karein jitni gravy rakhni ho tab garammasla powder dal kar dish out kar ke serve karein.
If you find this Chicken kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.