Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Prepare 100 gm of Spinach.
- Prepare 50 gms of Paneer.
- Take 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- Prepare of Onion1.
- Provide of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- Use of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- Get of Garlic cloves 2.
- You need of Ginger 1 ".
- Get 2 of Elaichis.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.