Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. You can have thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Get 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion.
- Get 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Take of I clove garlic chopped.
- Get 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- You need 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 TSP of Curry.
- You need 2 TSP of Ginger.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Get 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Use 2 TBS of Butter.
- Use 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Lime.
- Take 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Take 1 cup of cilantro.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.