Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. You can have cauliflower curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower curry:
- You need 1 of medium size cauliflower.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped potato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 3 of clove.
- Get 1 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of cashew nut paste.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
Steps to make Cauliflower curry:
- First wash and cut the cauliflower florets then cut the potatoes then heat a pan add oil First roast the potato and cauliflower bonce done keep it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom seeds, clove, cinnamon stick and dry red chili then in a small bowl add ginger paste turmeric powder red chili powder cumin powder add little water make a paste..
- Add this paste into the hot oil saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree add salt keep saute the spices till the oil comes out then add boiled green peas cauliflower and potatoes..
- Saute for few more minutes then add water now add sugar and cover the lid cooked it on low medium flame until done once done add clarified butter and garam masala powder cooked it for 2 minutes then turn off the flame…serve hot with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.