Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken satay sticks with Peanut saus#Ramadan special " recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken satay sticks with Peanut saus#Ramadan special " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken satay sticks with Peanut saus#Ramadan special " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay sticks with peanut saus#ramadan special " recipe. To make chicken satay sticks with peanut saus#ramadan special " you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken satay sticks with Peanut saus#Ramadan special ":
- Use 1/2 cup of creamy natural peanut buttur.
- You need 1/2 cup of lite coconut milk.
- Get 3 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 of limes, juice and zested.
- Prepare 1 of -inch piece fresh ginger pealed and minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1/2 of teasppon curry powder.
- Use 1 of teaspoon,or to taste crushed red peoper.
- Take 2 kg of Boneless skinless chicken tenders.
- Get of Wooden skewers soaked in water.
- Provide of Sliced grean onion for garnish.
- Prepare of Crush peanuts,for garnish.
- You need of Cucumber salad for serving.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Chicken satay sticks with Peanut saus#Ramadan special ":
- Friends,with this super simple and quick recipe you can comfortably skip that Thai food takeout And make chicken satay at home.Marinating the chicken in a mix of peanut butter, coconut milk, and spices results in tender meat and wounderfully bold flavors..
If you find this Chicken satay sticks with Peanut saus#Ramadan special " recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.