Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Amiri Khaman recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Amiri Khaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amiri Khaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amiri khaman recipe. To cook amiri khaman you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Amiri Khaman:
- Get of For nylon khaman dhokla.
- Get 1 cup of chana dal flour(Bengal gram flour).
- Use 11/2 tbsp of semolina/ rawa.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 3 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice or 1/2 tsp citric acid crystal.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of eno salt.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 6-8 of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 cup of besan sev.
- Take As needed of Pomegranate kernels.
Instructions to make Amiri Khaman:
- Mix chana dal flour & semolina in bowl,add & mix salt, sugar, lemon juice and oil. Pour water and make smooth mixture. On gas keep big vessel..in it pour enough water. In middle keep round ring stand for keeping tin on it. On the flame Grease square tin with oil. Place this grease tin on round ring stand.
- In flour mixture add eno salt,and mix in one direction..the mixture will be double & fluffy. Pour this mixture immediately in grease tin..
- Cover the vessel with lid with thin cotton cloth tied to it. Steam dhokla for 12 mins on medium flame..
- Cool nylon khaman dhokla completely..
- Break the dhokla pieces… with hand into coarse mixture. In kadhai add heat oil, do tempering of mustard seed, sesame seeds,curry leaves, asafoetida, green chillies ginger paste..saute for 1 minute..
- Add prepared coarse khaman mixture. Mix well..
- At the time of serving add prepared Amiri Khaman in serving plate on it sprinkle besan sev, grated coconut and garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and pomegranate kernels. Serve immediately..
- Tip..if you to make garlic flavour..add garlic paste in batter at the time of making dhokla..
If you find this Amiri Khaman recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.