Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe. To make slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas:
- Take of curry chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 can of buttermilk biscuit dough.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare of spices.
- Prepare of rice and peas.
- Take 1 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use of spices.
- Take of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas:
- Place carrots and onion at bottom of slow cooker..
- Put chicken in slow cooker.
- In separate bowl, mix cream of chicken, curry, garlic salt and seasoning. Spoon over chicken.
- Separate 2 biscuits into a out 10-12 pieces. Form pieces into spinners (oblong dumplings) and place on top of everything..
- Let cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- For rice and peas: put rice in rice cooker and add coconut milk instead of water..
- Add as many beans as you want and turn on rice cooker..
- (For color) add soy sauce at the end of the cooking process and stir rice with rice spoon..
- Serve chicken over rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.