Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style red thai curry recipe. To make restaurant style red thai curry you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Take 2 cups of cubed pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of cubed red capsicum.
- Use 2-3 tablespoon of green peas.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For red curry paste.
- You need 2 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper corn.
- Prepare 2-3 of whole dry red chillies(soaked in hot water for 1 hour).
- Provide 1 of big onion chopped.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 inch of long galangal chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of kafir lime zest.
- Get 1 stalk of lemongrass(white part) chopped.
- Get 5-6 of stem of fresh coriander chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black pepper corn until nice aroma emits..
- Grind them to fine powder..
- In a mixer grinder place soaked dry red chillies, chopped onion, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, lime zest coriander stems and salt..
- Add the prepared spice powder and make a fine paste with adding little water.Red thai curry paste is ready..
- Place a saucepan in a stove top in medium low heat..
- Add coconut milk and prepared red curry paste. Give it a good mix..
- When the liquid starts boiling add the cubed pumpkin and 1/2 teaspoon of salt..
- Cover and cook in medium heat till 70% done..
- Remove the lid and add cubed capsicum and green peas..
- Cover and again cook till vegetables cook completely..
- Before removing adjust the seasoning, add more coconut milk if required..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with any kind of rice..
If you find this Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.