Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali fish curry recipe. You can have bengali fish curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali Fish Curry:
- Take 4 pcs of Koi fish.
- Use 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Haldi and 2 pinches more.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dhania powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Take 2 pinches of kalonji seeds.
- Provide 3 of Slit Chillies.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Mustard oil.
Steps to make Bengali Fish Curry:
- Wash fish nicely and rub Haldi and salt on it.
- Heat oil and fry the fishes well. Keep aside.
- In the same oil, add kalonji seeds till they splutter.
- Put in onions and garlic and fry. Add chillies. Stir.
- Add all masalas and salt..
- Add tomato puree and fry till oil leave sides..
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and bring to boil..
- Put in the fried fishes and simmer till gravy dries up..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Bengali Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.