Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry in tomato sauce recipe. To cook chickpea curry in tomato sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 piece of minced ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 large of carrots.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Take 680 ml of tomato sauce.
- Get 398 ml of cut green beans, canned.
- Prepare 540 ml of chickpeas, canned.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- Get 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add onion and ginger; season with salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes..
- Add chopped cauliflower and carrots..
- Add spices; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds..
- Add tomato sauce, chickpeas, green beans, and 1 cup water. Simmer until thickened..
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro; season with salt..
- Serve with rice; garnish with more cilantro, if desired..
If you find this Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.