Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower kofta curry using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Use of For kofta -.
- Use 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of small ginger grated.
- Get 1/4 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Get 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For curry -.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Provide 1-2 of green chilli.
- Provide 2-3 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashti methi.
- Prepare as required of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- First for kofta,take cauliflower,cut into small pieces,wash it properly. Then grate it..
- Now in a big bowl,take grated cauliflower, add red chilli powder,turmeric powder, salt,grated ginger, coriander leaves and gram flour. Mix all ingredients well.mix is ready..
- Now make lemon size kofta with this mix. Take corn flour and roll koftas into corn flour. Take a pan and add oil and fry these koftas until they becomes golden brown in color.koftas are already..
- Now for curry – in a kadai take 1 tbsp oil. Then add garlic,ginger,onion,green chilli and cashew nuts. Fry it for 2 -3 miNutes. Then add chopped tomatoes.Cook it until tomatoes becomes mushy. Turn off teh flame.Let it cool down then transfer it into jar and grond it well and make smooth paste.curry paste is ready..
- Now in a same kadai add 1 tsp oil add, cumin seeds,bay leaf. Then add red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder and salt. Then add prepared curry paste. Cook it for 2 miNutes. Then add kasuri methi. Add little water and cook curry for 3-4 minutes. Curry is ready..
- Now add fry koftas to the curry. Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.