Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn & mushroom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & mushroom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & mushroom curry recipe. You can have prawn & mushroom curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of prawns (i prefer prawns without its tiny legs removed its juicy and crunchy).
- Take 300 grams of mushrooms chopped in quarters.
- Get 150 grams of cauliflower chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium size onion finely chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes chopped (or 2 teaspoon tomato paste).
- Provide 4 of pieces of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 3 of spring onions chopped.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use of salt.
Instructions to make Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Heat oil in pan and stir fry the prawns for 4-5 mins..
- Add the cauliflower and mushrooms and stir fry it for another 5-7 mins. Flavor with salt..
- Add the other ingredients and stir fry for 4mins. And lastly add the spring onions and fry for a couple of minutes..
- Serve hot and enjoy the curry..
If you find this Prawn & mushroom curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.