Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer's choice coconut milk curry recipe. To make summer's choice coconut milk curry you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- Provide 8 of Chicken (drumettes).
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- Provide 1 of Bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange).
- Take 1 large of Green bell pepper.
- Take 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 3 cm of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of ☆ Cumin (optional).
- Provide 3 of to 5 seeds ☆ Cardamon (optional).
- Get 1 stick of ☆ Cinnamon (optional).
- Provide 1 can of ★ Coconut milk.
- Take 200 ml of ★ Water.
- Take 2 tsp of ★ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam masala (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Basil or cilantro (optional).
Instructions to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- These are the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. Preseason the chicken with pepper (not listed)..
- Slice eggplant into 1 cm half rounds, julienne the bell peppers, thinly slice the onions, and shred the shimeji mushrooms..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil, fry the chicken with the skin down, then transfer to a pot. Fry until slightly browned..
- Heat the remaining oil and add the spice ingredients marked with a ☆ over low heat until fragrant. (Be careful not to burn the spices.) This step is optional..
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger, and red hot peppers and stir fry..
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry with the eggplant. Add more oil if needed..
- Transfer to a pot and add the shimeji mushrooms. Add the ingredients marked with ★ and stew. (No need to stew for a long amount of time.).
- Add the green and red and stew a bit longer (a few minutes). Add the garam masala (optional), then it's ready to serve..
- Serve on plate with rice, and garnish with basil or coriander leaves, to taste..
If you find this Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.