Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sprouts curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouts curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts curry recipe. To make sprouts curry you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sprouts curry:
- You need 1 cup of fresh coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fenugreek leaves.
Steps to make Sprouts curry:
- First of all grind coconut and all the masala ingredients(except mustard, cumin, curry leaves and red chillies) to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Now in a pressure cooker take 2tbsp oil heat it up add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies, and curry leaves saute it for two to three minutes when they start spluttering add chopped onion, sprouts,chopped fenugreek leaves and chopped tomato add turmeric powder saute for two minutes.
- Now add in the ground masala to it saute it for three to four minutes when masala gets fried and you get good aroma add in water and salt mix well, close the lid get two whistles….
- Your tasty yummy delicious curry is ready to enjoy with roti/rice/idlis/dosa…😋.
If you find this Sprouts curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.