Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken bowl recipe. To cook curry chicken bowl you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Prepare 1 lb. of Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, cubed.
- Get 2 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 C. of Cauliflower Rice.
- Use 1/2 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- Take 1 Tbs. of Tomato Paste.
- Get 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- Get 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. While chicken cooks prepare other ingredients..
- In a sauté pan, cook cauliflower, onions and bell pepper..
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, tomato paste and all the seasonings..
- When the chicken is done, toss it with the yogurt mixture & stir to coat..
- Divide the cauliflower mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with half of the chicken and then half of the mozzarella..
If you find this Curry Chicken Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.