Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nyonya Curry Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nyonya Curry Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nyonya curry noodles recipe. You can have nyonya curry noodles using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nyonya Curry Noodles:
- You need of For Curry;.
- Use 40 g of Shallots.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 pc of Red Chillies.
- Get 4 pc of Dried Chillies (rehydrate, deseeded).
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of Fermented Shrimp Paste (Belacan).
- Take 3 pc of Candle Nuts.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1 cup of Stock (chicken,vegetable or fish).
- Get 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 stick of Lemongrass (bruised).
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1 pc of Ginger Flower (Bunga Kantan, sliced middle).
- Take 2 pc of Tamarind Slices (Asam Keping).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Provide as needed of Salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use of For Final Dish;.
- You need 200 g of Rice Vermicelli or Yellow Noodles (any will do).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- You need as needed of Water (for boiling noodles).
- You need 8 pc of Fishballs.
- You need 8 pc of Fried Tofu.
- Use 50 g of French Beans (cut lengthwise).
- Provide 50 g of Cabbage (shredded roughly).
- Get 1 pc of Red Chilli (finely sliced, garnish).
- Prepare 1 pc of Green Chilli (finely sliced, garnish).
Steps to make Nyonya Curry Noodles:
- CURRY PASTE; Blend the shallots, garlic, ginger, red chillies, rehydrated dried chillies, coriander powder, cumin powder, fermented shrimp paste and candle nuts into a paste..
- COOK THE PASTE; heat the cooking oil in a pot/wok until hot and fry the curry paste until the oil separates. (If you want to add meat, this is when you add it too.).
- MAKE GRAVY; add in stock, coconut milk, lemongrass, ginger flower, curry leaves, tamarind slices, palm sugar and mix well. Cook until the gravy is reduced by half. Season with salt..
- PREP THE NOODLES; While the curry is cooking, cook the noodles in pot of boiling water until soft. Lift, strain the excess water and add a 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil to prevent sticking..
- ASSEMBLY; when ready to serve, cook the fishballs, fried tofu, french beans in the curry for 3 – 5 minutes. Place noodles in a bowl or soup plate and top it with cabbages. Then pour the curry onto the noodles and arrange the fishballs, tofu and vegetables. Ready to serve..
- NOTE; if you want to add prawns, fried fish, fried chicken – anything within reason really – by all means..
If you find this Nyonya Curry Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.