Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. To make spicy chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Take 650 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 4 spoon of oil.
- Provide 6 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 spoon of sarson.
- Prepare 8 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of red chilli.
- Provide 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 spoon of jeera.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Water.
- You need 2-3 of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- In a pan heat oil then add curry leaves and sarson..
- Cook the tomatoes on medium flame and add coriander powder, chilli, ginger and garlic and salt. Chicken masala and pav bhaji masala.
- Now add chicken and cook for few mins..
- Add water and cook chicken well..
- Serve it with rice after garnishing with coriander leaves..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.