Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kanda Poha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanda Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanda Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanda poha recipe. To make kanda poha you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanda Poha:
- You need 200 gm of poha(soaked in water).
- Take 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Provide 1 of finely chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of assofatida.
- Take 1 of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need leaves of Some Curry.
- Use 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get of Some Pomegranate seeds.
- Use of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare of Sev for garnishing.
Steps to make Kanda Poha:
- Take a pan add oil into the pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, assofatida, green chillies and Curry leaves and soute for a minute..
- Now add peanuts and onion and cook them till onion becomes a little transparent..
- Add boiled potatoes. Now add salt, turmeric powder and sugar. Mix them well..
- Add poha and lime juice mix them properly and cook for 2 minutes..
- Poha is ready garnish with sev, onion, pomegranate seeds, green chilli, coriander and serve hot..
If you find this Kanda Poha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.