Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish fillet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish fillet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish fillet curry recipe. You can have fish fillet curry using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish fillet curry:
- Provide of For the seasoning:.
- Get of fish fillet.
- You need of curry powder.
- Get of minced garlic and ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use of For the curry:.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- Get of Garlic cloves minced.
- Take of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of Fresh or dried thyme.
- Provide of Curry powder.
- Use leaves of Bay.
- Get of Tomatoes diced.
- Provide of Green onions chopped.
- Get of Coconut milk but you can also use normal whole milk.
- Prepare of Water or broth.
- Get of Hot peppers, optional.
- Prepare of Basil leaves, optional.
- Use of Paprika.
- Use of Green/ red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fish fillet curry:
- Season fish with, salt, curry powder, white pepper,garlic and set aside. You may do this overnight and refrigerate until ready to use..
- Gather and prepare all the other ingredients.
- In a medium skillet or usual pot, heat 3-4 tbsps of cooking oil. Add onions, followed by minced garlic,ginger, thyme, curry powder and bay leaf, stir for about 2-3 minutes for the flavors to blossom.
- Add tomatoes cook for another 3 minutes..
- Pour in coconut milk and water, continue cooking for about 3-5 minutes. Then throw in hot pepper, if using any, bell pepper, basil leaves and smoked paprika..
- Add the fish to the pot. Bring to boil, salt and cook for about 15 minutes or till well cooked.
- Adjust sauce thickness and seasoning with water or broth. Serve warm😊🤤.
If you find this Fish fillet curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.