Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south-indian parpu podi | mixed lentil powder recipe. To make south-indian parpu podi Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder:
- Provide of Parpu podi.
- Use 1/3 cup of toor dal/Split & dehusked yellow lentil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of moong dal/Split & dehusked green lentil.
- You need 1/3 cup of udad dal/Split & dehusked black lentil.
- You need 3-4 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 4-5 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of hing/ aesofeotida.
- You need of How to prepare Podi rice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed rice.
Instructions to make South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder:
- Keep all ingredients ready.
- Roast dals evenly till golden brown colour.
- Also roast red chillies and curry leaves until they become crunchy.
- Cool the dals, add hing and grind to fine powder..
- Sift the powder. Store in a dry and airtight glass container..
- Use 1-2 tablespoons for 1 cup rice, also add a teaspoon of oil and mix well. Enjoy with roasted papadams, curd or pickles.
If you find this South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.