Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe. To make soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala):
- You need 2 cups of soya chunks.
- Get 2 cups of green peas.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger-garlic & chili paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Provide Handful of Chopped coriander (leaves).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala):
- Boil 3 cups of water, add the soya chunks and leave them in the water till they soften. Drain the soya chunks. Squeeze the soya chunks to remove extra liquid, chopped tomato, make ginger, garlic & chili paste..
- In a pan, heat oil,add cumin seed, add ginger garlic, chili, paste and sauté well. Now add tomato & spices,stir and sauté for 2 minutes,now add green peas(here I use frozen peas)sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add boiled & drained soya chunks,mix it well, now cover it with lid, cook it for 5-7 minutes until soya chunks and green peas are cooked well..now add 1 cup water, cover it and cook again 5-7 minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves, enjoy masala soya & mutter curry with chapati & salad..
If you find this Soya chunks & green peas masala curry (vegan soya chunks& mutter masala) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.