Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice recipe. You can have thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Take 500 gram of salmon or prawn or any fish.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide 2 of Onions chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed chilli powder.
- You need of Curry leaves 12-15.
- Get 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 gram of Coconut milk.
- You need of Lemon (half).
Instructions to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Heat mustard oil in frying pan or pot, put onions fry till its lightly brown and soft not too much then put ginger garlic paste and saute then put zeera, haldi, dhaniya, crushed chilli powder, curry patta, when aroma comes then put chopped tomatoes(i put half chopped tomatoe tin) if you put fresh tomatoes let it get soft and juicy then add coconut milk and half lemon squeeze..
- Now add salmon only for 5 minutes and turn off gas dont turn fish if you want really soft but make sure fish is dipped in masala and if you want just turn another side for a minute. Serve with Rice or coconut rice..
- COCONUT RICE: In water put salt, coconut milk (i put less then 100 gram coconut in 1 cup rice) then put rice put 1 onion cut in square and dum rice (as pilao style not drain one) and last put garlic cloves few not chopped just whole for smell…
- Tip: if you don't like coconut taste too much put less coconut milk in both. light taste will be nice aswell..
If you find this THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.