Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry recipe. You can cook brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- You need 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- Use 18 of steamer clams.
- Provide 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Use 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Provide 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- Take 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Use 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Use to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Take of cooked jasmine rice.
Steps to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
If you find this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.