Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Green Peas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Green Peas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade green peas curry recipe. You can cook homemade green peas curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Green Peas Curry:
- Use of For the mava.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Use 2 Cup of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Use of Other ingredients.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 of Green chilli slit.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Green Peas Curry:
- Dissolve cornflour in milk. Keep aside. Heat Kadai. Remaining milk boil. In a medium flame add lemon juice. When it comes curdling. Add cornflour mixture stir continuously in low flame till it become grainy and the colour changes into brown. Keep aside..
- In other Kadai. Add oil. When the oil is hot. Add asafoetida,green chilli, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, garam masala saute it for few seconds. Add boil green peas, mava,salt and water. Cook for five to seven minutes. Till it become gravy. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve with hot….phulka.
If you find this Homemade Green Peas Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.