Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ghee Roast Prawn Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghee Roast Prawn Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghee Roast Prawn Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghee roast prawn tacos recipe. To make ghee roast prawn tacos you need 45 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ghee Roast Prawn Tacos:
- Get of To prepare the ghee roast prawns -.
- Get 300 gm of medium sized prawns.
- Use 1/3 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 4-5 of dry red chillies.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of whole black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Take of Taste according salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Provide 8-10 pieces of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need of To prepare the taco shells -.
- Get 1.5 cups of maize flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Prepare As required of Lukewarm water.
- Provide As required of vegetable oil to fry the taco shells.
- Get of To prepare the salad -.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Provide of To prepare the coconut chutney -.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coconut.
- Provide 1/4 cup of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chana dal.
- Provide 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get of To marinate the onion rings -.
- Get 1 cup of onions, cut into rings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Ghee Roast Prawn Tacos:
- For making the ghee roast prawns remove the shells from the prawns, clean them and marinate them with the curd, turmeric powder, salt and lemon juice for about 15 minutes.
- In the mean time soak the red chillies into some hot water.
- Now let's prepare a roasted spice powder. For that, dry roast the cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, whole black pepper, mustard seeds & fenugreek seeds together in a pan and then grind them into a fine powder.
- Now remove the red chillies from the soaking water & grind them along with the roasted spice powder into a paste. Add some water during grinding to make sure all the spices are blended well.
- Now mix the kashmiri red chilli powder into this paste & blend everything one more time.
- Now take this spice blend into a bowl & mix the garlic paste into it. Keep it aside.
- Now heat the ghee into a pan & add the marinated prawns into it.
- Cook for few minutes & when a good amount of liquid comes out of the prawns remove the prawns from the pan. Then cook the leftover liquid for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add add the prepared spice blend into the pan & cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the salt & tamarind pulp and cook for few more minutes.
- Now add the prawns back into the pan & cook until the prawns are almost coated with all the spices.
- Then add the sugar & curry leaves and saute for another 2-3 minutes. Ghee roast prawns are ready. Turn off the flame.
- Now it's time to prepare the taco shells. For that, take the maize flour & the all purpose flour together in a large utensil and add the vegetable oil & the salt into it. Mix everything very well.
- Now pour some lukewarm water little at a time into the flour mixture and knead well until you come up with a medium soft dough.
- Now make few small balls out of the dough, dust each ball with some flour & roll it out into a thin disc.
- Now take a round cookie cutter or a small circular lid of a bottle & press it at the middle of the disc in order to get a smooth circle that resembles a 'puri'. Remove the extra edges from the 'puri' but don't throw them. These leftover pieces can be used to make more taco shells in the similar manner.
- Now prick the 'puri' with a fork so that it doesn't puff up during frying. Prepare all the 'puri's in the similar manner.
- Now heat sufficient oil into a pan & throw one taco 'puri' at a time into the oil. Fry each side of the 'puri' for about 30 seconds.
- Then take a tong or you can follow the procedure that I used. Take a fork & a spoon and hold them together like a tong. Use this procedure to hold the 'puri' into a half moon shaped structure.
- Fry the half moon shaped taco shell until it is golden brown. Then remove it from the oil & prepare all the taco shells in the similar manner.
- Now it's time to prepare the coconut chutney. For that, I have already soaked the chana dal into some hot water for an hour. Now it's time to drain the water from the dal.
- Now grind the coconut, curry leaves, chana dal and the coriander leaves along with some water into a fine paste. Add the salt into the mixture & the chutney is ready.
- To prepare the salad mix the chopped cucumber, tomato & coriander leaves together into a bowl and add the lemon juice & the black pepper powder into it.
- Now add the salt. Mix everything well & the salad is ready.
- To marinate the onion rings add the chat masala & the red chilli powder into the rings and mix everything well.
- Now let's assemble the tacos. Take one taco shell at a time, put some salad inside. Then put some ghee roast prawns on top of the salad layer.
- Now insert some marinated onion rings at one side of the prawns & drizzle some coconut chutney on top.
- Assemble all the tacos in the similar manner & now they are ready to serve.
If you find this Ghee Roast Prawn Tacos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.