Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. To cook thai yellow curry with mango & prawns you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili paste.
- Get 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of shallot.
- You need 1/2 of thumb fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chili.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4/5 of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- You need 8/10 of Prawns (I used frozen).
- You need Handful of frozen peas.
- Get 1 of small mango.
- Take Handful of salted cashews.
- Take of Spices.
- Prepare Bunch of fresh coriander.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Instructions to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.