Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower kofta curry using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Take For of kofta:.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Take 3 tbsp of chickpea flour/besan.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Use Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get as required of Oil for frying.
- Take For of gravy-.
- Use 2 of onion paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomatoes paste.
- Provide 1 cup of thick yoghurt.
- Use 8 of cashew nuts soaked in hot water.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- First for koftas- Mix all the ingredients for the koftas except the oil..
- Mix well and make a dough. No water will be needed..
- Prepare small lemon size koftas and deep fry on medium flame. I always fry 1 Kofta first to check if it's breaking. It was perfect. But if it breaks add 1 tsp maida in the dough..
- Fry all the koftas and keep aside..
- To prepare gravy- heat up oil, add cumin seeds and bay leaf, add ginger garlic paste, let it get golden brown colour then add onion paste..
- Fry till onion changes colour. Grind soaked cashews and add this paste in the masala..
- Add tomato paste, dry spices and salt.then add beaten yoghurt Fry on slow flame till the oil separates..
- Add boiling water to make gravy. Let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Add fried koftas, switch off the flame. Koftas will become softer in hot gravy..
- You can heat it up on slow flame, they usually do not break..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.