Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karela chatpatti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karela chatpatti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karela chatpatti recipe. To cook karela chatpatti you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Karela chatpatti:
- Provide 4-5 piece of Karela (bitter gourd).
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- Use 2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Use to taste of Chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use To taste of Sugar/Jaggery.
- Provide 2-3 of Curry leaves.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Panchphutan/mustard seeds.
- Provide as needed of Chopped garlic.
Steps to make Karela chatpatti:
- Cut the karela in small size, sprinkle some haldi powder and salt to it, cover it and keep aside..
- In a pan take some oil,add panchputan /mustard seeds 1tsp, curry leaves and chopped onion,garlic fry all in a low flame.then add karela drain all the water.fry all with coving lid..
- Add haldi, chilli powder,dhania powder,some curd, tomatoes then cook all the ingredients when the karela cooked comp lete ly add Jaggery/sugar,dry all the gravies… don't put any water..
If you find this Karela chatpatti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.