Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s prawns curry recipe. You can cook whosayna’s prawns curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Prawns Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Prawns.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (with skin, cut pieces).
- Use 2 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli (powder).
- Take 1,1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 5 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Coriander (powder).
- Use 4 of Garlic (cloves).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Use 1 of Spring Onions (chopped).
- Use 6-7 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/4 of Raw Mango.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Prawns Curry:
- In blender put all ingredients except prawns, potatoes, curry leaves and mango with two cups of water then blend.
- Pour in a pot, keep on flame let it boil add prawns, potatoes, curry leaves and cook till potatoes are done.
- Garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves.
If you find this Whosayna’s Prawns Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.