Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale recipe. To make spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Get of Chicken Currywurst with Potatoes and Collard Greens.
- Use 1 of (12-ounce) russet potato.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Use 1 small of onion, chopped, divided.
- Take 8 oz of kale, washed and torn into bite size pieces.
- Get 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, divided.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Get 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 4 of links Spotted Trotter Currywurst.
- Take 1 tbsp of Madras curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 8 oz of fresh tomatoes, diced.
- Use 2 oz of raw sugar.
Instructions to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Place the potato in a small sauce pot, just large enough to fit the potato. Cover the potato fully in cold salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a steady simmer, and cook until tender, typically 30-45 minutes. Remove potato, and set aside to cool..
- While the potato is cooking, place a skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then half of the onion. Cook until tender. Add the kale and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar to the pan. Cook until kale is wilted and tender, about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potato is cool, peel and slice into 1/2-inch thick half-moons. Add the potatoes to the kale, and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside to be served warm..
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat, then add the sausage. Brown all around, remember that the sausage is already fully cooked, so you don’t have to worry about doneness. Once the sausage is browned, remove from pan, and set aside..
- Return pan to a medium heat, and add the additional cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the onions, and cook while stirring until fully translucent, about 6-10 minutes..
- Add the Madras curry power and hot paprika, and stir to fully coat the onions. Add the tomato, raw sugar, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook at a simmer for about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the sausage and return to the pan, and reheat in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.