Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn paneer capsicum curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn paneer capsicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn paneer capsicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn paneer capsicum curry recipe. You can have corn paneer capsicum curry using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn paneer capsicum curry:
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet corn (boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cottage cheese (paneer).
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Chopped Garlic.
- Take 1 inch of grated Ginger.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida(hing).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use as required of Chopped coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Corn paneer capsicum curry:
- Gather the boiled corn, capsicum and paneer cut into cubes. Set aside..
- For gravy take chopped onion, tomatoes, chillies, garlic and ginger in a grinder..
- Make a smooth paste..
- Now heat oil in a wok..
- Add in the asafoetida and cumin seeds. Let them splutter..
- Put the paste in and cook well..
- Add in the spices- chilli, turmeric, salt and coriander powder..
- Cover and let it cook until it leaves the sides of the wok..
- Then add the capsicum and toss well in the gravy mix..
- Add the corn,cook a bit then add water and cover it..
- After 5-7 mins. You will see the oil surfacing at the top. Add paneer and cook it covered..
- Then add garam masala and kasuri methi..
- Cook for 2 mins more. Serve warm. Enjoy !!!.
If you find this Corn paneer capsicum curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.