Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggplant and potato curry recipe. To cook indian eggplant and potato curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Get 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Steps to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..
If you find this Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.