Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick-leaves Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick-leaves Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick-leaves curry recipe. To cook drumstick-leaves curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick-leaves Curry:
- Get 2 cups of drumstick leaves thoroughly washed.
- Take 100 grams of moong dal washed.
- Get 1 of medium sized potato peeled and cut into small chunks.
- You need 1 of medium sized brinjal cut into small chunks.
- Use 1 piece of pumpkin (150g) cut into small chunks.
- Get 150 gram of arums peeled.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1-2 of dry red chillis.
- Use 5-6 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1-2 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 3 cups of water.
Steps to make Drumstick-leaves Curry:
- First of all wash the vegetables well and set them aside..
- In a deep pan fry the moong dal for a while on low medium flame. Then add water, turmeric powder, salt to taste and let the moong dal boil for 15 minutes. Add vegetables and let them boil for 10-12 minutes. Now add the drumstick leaves and let them cook for 3 minutes. Set it aside..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the mustard seeds and broken red chilli followed by the crushed garlic. Fry till garlic turns translucent..
- Add the mixture (boiled dal, veggies and drumstick leaves) to it. Then add the grated coconut, mix well and remove it from the flame..
- Serve hot with rice and dal..
If you find this Drumstick-leaves Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.