Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood with homemade green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood with homemade green curry recipe. To make seafood with homemade green curry you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Get 1 of small bunch fresh cilantro.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 of lemongrass stalk, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
- You need 3-4 oz of fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock).
- Use 12 of prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined.
- You need 1/2 cup of bay scallops.
Instructions to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer..
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
If you find this Seafood with homemade green curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.