Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Use 300 grams of prawn washed and marinate d1 onion chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of tomato pureed.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 pod of green cardamom.
- You need 1 of clove.
- Provide 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera seeds bay leaf and whole garam masala,allow them to crackle.
- Add the prawns shallow fry it.
- Add onion paste,ginger and garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it and cook till the fish gets soft and moist.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato puree saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add Coconut milk and boil.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Sprinkle ghee and serve hot with plain rice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.