Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ALOO MATAR CURRY RECIPE | POTATO PEAS CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ALOO MATAR CURRY RECIPE | POTATO PEAS CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar curry recipe | potato peas curry recipe. To cook aloo matar curry recipe Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook ALOO MATAR CURRY RECIPE | POTATO PEAS CURRY:
- Use 2-3 of Potatoes medium (cubed).
- Use 1/2 cup of Fresh peas/frozen.
- Provide 1 of small finely chopped.
- You need 2 of -Cloves.
- Get of Cinnamon – a small piece.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get leaves of Curry.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Use of To grind:.
- Use 4 of nos – Garlic.
- Use 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coconut pieces.
- Take 1/2 of -Onion.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make ALOO MATAR CURRY RECIPE | POTATO PEAS CURRY:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Chop them into cubes and keep them in water until used..
- In a mixie jar/ blender add all the above ingredients mentioned to grind. Grind them into a fine paste by adding little water..
- Heat a pressure cooker, add 2 tbsp oil. Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds, urad dal, cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and curry leaves. Fry for a few seconds..
- Next, add chopped onions and fry till they turn into translucent..
- Add chopped tomatoes along with turmeric and saute till they become mushy..
- Next, add the grounded masala paste and cook till oil separates from the masala..
- Add peas, cubed potatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Then add 1cup of water or enough water to cover the potatoes. Close the lid of pressure..
- Cook for 2 whistles on medium heat..
- Once the pressure comes down, open the lid. Add coriander leaves and mix well..
- Transfer the aloo matar curry into a serving bowl and enjoy it with Jeera rice, poori or paratha..
If you find this ALOO MATAR CURRY RECIPE | POTATO PEAS CURRY recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.