Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Misal Pav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Misal Pav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to misal pav recipe. To make misal pav you need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Misal Pav:
- Take of For the usal (mixed bean sprouts curry).
- You need 3 of garlic pods.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of bhujiya or baked farsan.
- Get of For the misal pav.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of medium potato cubed.
- Get 2 tablespoon of tamarind pulp or add as required.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt or as required.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 4 of pav (bread buns).
- Take 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cups of mixed bean sprouts (moth bean, whole moong, kale chane).
- Get 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of lemon quartered or diced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger – crushed in a mortar-pestle to a fine paste.
- Use 2 teaspoon of cup finely chopped tomatoes(optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 2 teaspoon of cup finely chopped onions.
- You need 10 of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Misal Pav:
- For making usal Rinse the bean sprouts in water, drain them and boil in a pressure cooker with cubed potatoes, turmeric powder, salt and one glass of water upto 2 to 3 whistles..
- Heat a non-stick pan and dry roast the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves and sauté for 30 seconds on a medium flame..
- Add the chopped onions and salt, sauté for a minute, add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies, sauté till the raw aroma of ginger-garlic goes away..
- Add the remaining turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and chaat masala..
- Mix well and then add the tamarind pulp and bring to a boil..
- Now add the pressure cooked bean sprouts and potatoes to the tamarind mixture..
- Stir and add 1 cup of water if required..
- Check the seasonings and simmer for 5 minutes on a low flame stirring occasionally..
- Garnish with coriander leaves, usal is ready.
- For the misal pav Meanwhile prepare the toppings for the misal pav..
- Take out hot usal in a serving bowl, garnish with chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, drizzle drops of lemon juice and finally top it with farsan or bhujiya..
- Serve the hot misal with pav buns and lemon, chopped onion and baked farsan/sev/bhujiya.
If you find this Misal Pav recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.