Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chickpea Sundal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Sundal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Sundal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea sundal recipe. You can cook chickpea sundal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea Sundal:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chickpeas(White).
- Use 1/4 of freshly grated Coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pomegranate pearls (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Water for soaking and cooking.
- Prepare of For the Tempering.
- You need 2 tsp of Coconut or Groundnut Oil or Ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get as needed of Few curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 of green chilli.
- Take 1 pinch of Asafoetida (optional).
Steps to make Chickpea Sundal:
- Soak Chickpea in water for at least 5-6 hours or overnight..
- Drain and Cook Chickpea with fresh water and little salt in a pressure cooker to 3-4 whistles. Then drain the water and keep aside..
- To prepare tempering, heat oil in a tadka pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli, asafoetida and let it crackle. Switch off the flame and keep aside..
- Now in a big bowl, take cooked chickpeas, add seasoning, lemin juice, pomegranate pearls, coriander leaves, grated coconut and 2 pinches of salt. Mix everything well. Chickpea Sundal is ready..
If you find this Chickpea Sundal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.