Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple recipe. You can cook vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Take of Curry Paste.
- Take 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Other Items.
- Use of Brinjal.
- Get of Long beans.
- Take of Carrots.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Take 8 of curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.