Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. You can have thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Take 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion.
- Use 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- Take 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of I clove garlic chopped.
- Take 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Use 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 TSP of Curry.
- Provide 2 TSP of Ginger.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Use 2 TBS of Butter.
- Use 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- Get 1 of Lime.
- Get 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Get 1 cup of cilantro.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.