Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To make chicken kofta curry you need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Prepare of For Seasoning the chicken_.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken (boneless).
- Take 1 of big onion (cut into fine sliced then fry golden brown).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sattu (roasted Bengal gram powder).
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Use 2-3 of green Chilli (finely chopped).
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Kofta Curry_.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaves,.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of green and black Cardamom.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Shahi jeera (black cumin).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide 3 of Green Chilies.
- Take 2 of medium Onion.
- Provide 1 of large Tomato.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare as needed of coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Mince the chicken and season it with salt, garam masala powder, brown onion, sattu, green chilli, coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste and mix well..
- Make small meat balls and keep aside. If u want u can fry the koftas..
- Heat the oil over a medium high heat in a large frying pan. Now add the ground spices and fry for a seconds..
- Then add the onion tomato puree, garlic and ginger paste and fry until golden, stirring occasionally, about 5-10 seconds..
- Now add the powder masala and fry for a further minute, stirring continuously to prevent burning. once raw smell is gone add the garam masala powder and yoghurt and fry few minutes..
- Add a cup of water and bring it to boil. Lower the flame and add the meatballs. Simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with green chilli and fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with Rice pulao or roti ya paratha..
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.