Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to katsu curry rice (カツカーレライス) recipe. You can cook katsu curry rice (カツカーレライス) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス):
- Prepare of Roux.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter or vegetable shortening.
- Provide 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take of Curry.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of thumb ginger, sliced thin.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Use 1 of medium potato, cubed.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole cloves.
- Get 1/4 of apple, grated.
- You need 4 pcs of tonkatsu (breaded pork or chicken cutlets) fried.
Instructions to make Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス):
- Melt butter/shortening in a pan on low heat. Mix flour until well blended. Rise heat to medium low and mix until flour browns a little. Be careful not to burn it!.
- Add curry powder and garam masala, mixing well. Transfer to a bowl. If not using immediately can be stored for up to a month refrigerated..
- With 2 tbsp oil, sauté the onions under low heat. Let the onions caramelise, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes..
- Rise heat to medium low and add garlic, ginger, ketchup, and curry powder. Stir well..
- Add potatoes, carrots, and broth. Bring heat up to medium. Add cloves, cinnamon stick, and bay leaves. Let boil, and then bring heat back down to low, and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add curry roux made in steps 1–2. Stir well and bring heat up to medium. Let boil, and then lower heat to low, and stir until it thickens, about 5 minutes..
- Add grated apple and stir well..
- Fry tonkatsu pieces and chop. Arrange on a plate with rice and pour curry on top. Serve hot..
If you find this Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.