Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Halloumi and Cashew Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Halloumi and Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halloumi and Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to halloumi and cashew curry recipe. You can have halloumi and cashew curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloumi and Cashew Curry:
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- Use 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare of Curry powders (a combination of cumin, cayenne, turmeric, ginger, cardamom to taste) – or use a pre-made curry paste.
- Get 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Get 1 of large pinch Salt and pepper.
- Get 250 g of Halloumi.
- Get 1 of large tub plain natural yogurt.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Use of Coconut oil.
- Get 1 of large packet of cashew nuts.
Instructions to make Halloumi and Cashew Curry:
- Chop the onions and garlic, gently fry in a large pan with some coconut oil..
- After 5 mins add the curry spices and salt and pepper, and half of the coriander (chopped). Stir for a couple of minutes on a low heat..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the juice of your lime. Gently simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add the chickpeas and half the tub of natural yoghurt. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Slice the Halloumi and fry in a small amount of oil until brown on both sides..
- Serve the curry, garnish with a very generous handful of the cashew nuts (slightly crushed) and lay the Halloumi on top. Finally sprinkle on the remaining coriander..
- Service with your choice of rice or chapatis (or both!).
If you find this Halloumi and Cashew Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.