Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple & Homemade Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Homemade Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & homemade soup curry recipe. To make simple & homemade soup curry you need 18 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple & Homemade Soup Curry:
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Get 2 of Chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ● Butter.
- Prepare 1 of cube ● Curry roux.
- Take 2 tsp of ● Dried basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- Provide 600 ml of ◇ Water.
- Get 1/2 of knob ◇ Ginger (thinly sliced).
- Provide 2 clove of ◇ Garlic (smashed with the flat of the knife).
- Use 1 tsp of ☆ Soup stock granules.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆ Kombu tea.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Weipa (optional).
- Get 1 of Hot garam masala (optional).
- Use 1 of Salt, soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of House Mango Chutney (optional).
Instructions to make Simple & Homemade Soup Curry:
- Before, this recipe called for a frying pan and a pot, but I've improved it so that you can make it in just one pot!.
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into large pieces. Cut the chicken into pieces of even thickness. If using boned meat, insert the knife between the meat and the bone..
- To help reduce the cooking time, place Step 2 into a heat-resistant container, add vinegar, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 600W for 6-8 minutes. You don't have to cook everything through..
- Make the roux. Add the ● ingredients to the pot and cook on low-medium heat until the roux dissolves..
- Once dissolved add the ◇ water a little at a time to soften the roux. Once it's softened add the remaining water and the other ◇ ingredients..
- Add your microwaved vegetables from Step 3, together with the juice, to the pot from Step 5. Add the ☆ ingredients and simmer until the potatoes soften (about 5 minutes)..
- Use salt and soy sauce to adjust the flavor, and garam masala to adjust the spiciness. You can substitute ichimi pepper or red pepper. Use chutney (left in the picture) to add sweetness, or substitute honey..
- You can find chutney in the curry corner of your supermarket for about 100 yen. Frozen is also okay. It definitely makes for a better flavor than honey!!.
- Transfer the finished soup, potatoes, carrots, and chicken to a dish. Top with deep-fried vegetables or whatever fillings you like and it's complete..
- Let it sit for a half day to a full day and it'll become even more delicious. Make the soup in the morning, then all you have to do is fry the vegetables at night..
- Try adding a small amount of oyster sauce or fish sauce as a delicious hidden ingredient..
- I made naan bread in a toaster. I recommend adding melting cheese to the center before stretching out the bread, for cheese naan..
- Add rice, saffron, salt (a small amount of each) to your rice cooker to make saffron rice..
- Recommended fillings 1: Potatoes, carrots, weiners, shimeji mushrooms, chicken wings. Boil everything together. Pictured is a chunk of pork belly..
- Recommended fillings 2: Eggplant, lotus root (add after washing to remove scum), pumpkin, green pepper..
- Add the chicken wings, potatoes, and shimeji mushrooms to the bottom in a pyramid shape, and then pour the soup in..
- Then place the carrots, green peppers, eggplant, etc on top. Cut the egg vertically. Then add your pepper last for a restaurant-like feel..
- To eat, you can add the soup to rice. Or add rice to the soup. Or mix the filling in with the rice. There's lots of different ways to eat it, and all of them are good..
- If you have any soup left over you can use it the following day in a risotto, or with noodles. Enjoy this down to the last drop!.
If you find this Simple & Homemade Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.