Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clean-up-fridge curry recipe. To cook clean-up-fridge curry you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Use 400-500 g of Beef, Pork or Chicken Mince.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Prepare 400-500 g of Vegetables *finely cut or sliced.
- Prepare of *Note: I used 1 Onion, 1/2 Red Capsicum, 2 Mushrooms, 2 small Carrots, some small Broccoli pieces and some Baby Spinach.
- Provide of *Other recommended ingredients: Green Capsicum, Eggplant,.
- Provide of Green Leafy Vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Pumpkin,.
- Prepare of Sweet Potato, Celery, Parsnip, Asian Mushrooms, Apple, etc.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Take 1 of Canned Tomatoes (400g).
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Instructions to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Cut the vegetables all finely..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a large frying pan and cook all ingredients. When meat changed colour and vegetables are almost tender, add Canned Tomatoes, Curry Powder and Soy Sauce..
- Cook until all vegetables are tender. Soft leafy vegetables like Baby Spinach need to be added at very last. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- Serve on a plate with freshly cooked rice..
- *Alternatively you can use Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder, but you need to add some water as Curry Roux contain thickening agent like flour and make this curry quite thick..
If you find this Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.