Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bittergourd dry curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittergourd dry curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bittergourd dry curry recipe. To cook bittergourd dry curry you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bittergourd dry curry:
- Get 250 gm of Bittergourd finely diced.
- You need 250 gms of Onions chopped.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Get 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
Instructions to make Bittergourd dry curry:
- Wash and dice the bittergourd into small dices.chop the onions and keep aside..
- In a kadhai heat 4 tbsp oil. Add jeera. When it changes colour add the onions and saute Gill raw smell goes..
- Add turmeric powder and the bittergourd. mix well. Add salt and coriander powder and keep cooking on medium flame..
- When the bittergourd are cooked a bit add red chilli powder and mix well.Cover and Keep cooking on medium flame till the bittergourd and onions are thoroughly cooked and cant be differentiated and are well cooked..
- When cooked the curry will look like this. Enjoy with parathas rotis or puris..
If you find this Bittergourd dry curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.