Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry with summer vegetables recipe. You can have dry curry with summer vegetables using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- You need 1 of long eggplant Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- Provide 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Use 300 grams of Combined ground beef and pork.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cube (optional).
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Grated cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of White flour.
Instructions to make Dry Curry with Summer Vegetables:
- Dice the eggplant and green peppers, and fry well in a generous amount of oil with finely chopped garlic. Transfer to a plate when it's done..
- In the same frying pan, add finely chopped onion and fry until wilted. Then, add the meat and fry until browned..
- Return the eggplant and pepper to the frying pan, add diced tomato and lightly fry everything..
- Add the crumbled stock cube, curry powder, ketchup, salt and flour..
- Sprinkle grated cheese to finish..
If you find this Dry Curry with Summer Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.