Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry:
- Use 300 gms of medium sized prawns.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 2 of cardamoms.
- Provide 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- Take 4-5 of cashewnuts.
- Get 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take 2-3 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Clean and devein prawns.Smear little salt and turmeric and let it rest for 10 minutes. Heat oil in a wok and lightly fry the prawns..
- Make a paste of 1/2 coconut and pour 1 cup hot water in it.Strain the milk from the paste.Make a paste of 1 onion,3-4 cashewnuts,1 tbsp curd.Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree..
- Add ghee to the remaining oil. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala. When they splutter, add the ground masala,turmeric, red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Toss till oil leaves sides.Add the prawns and toss well.Add coconut milk and bring to boil for 5 minutes.Overcooking will harden the prawns.Add 1 tsp coconut paste to thicken the gravy.When the gravy is thick,add garam masala and slit green chillies.Serve with rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.