Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. To make coconut chicken curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Use 2 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Italian green pepper.
- Take 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 20 of fresh basil leafs.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get of MIX of SPICES:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of red paprika (hot or sweet, your choice).
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 2-3 of seeds of cardamom.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves in thin slices.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Boil the chicken legs and then put aside the meat without skin and bones..
- Cut the onions in half slices (not too thin) and the bell pepper and the green pepper in cubes..
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and after 2 minutes add the peppers. Mix well all the time..
- After 3 minutes of high fire and mixing, add the mixture of spices and mix one more minute..
- Add now the meat, mix a bit and add the coconut milk also..
- When boiling again, lower the fire, cover the pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes..
- Stop the fire and add the basil leafs and the lemon zest, stir a bit then cover back..
- Serve hot with well drained long rice!.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.