Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe. You can cook khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo using 34 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo:
- You need of (Khuba roth).
- Take 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Spoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 1 spoon of coriander seeds.
- Get of For chickpea lentil.
- Take 1 cup of chickpea lentil.
- Prepare 2 spoon of oil.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ginger paste.
- You need 5-7 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 spoon of red chill powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 spoon of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of salt.
- You need 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 spoon of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Get of Dry fruit kheer.
- Provide 1 liter of milk.
- You need 1 cup of fox nut.
- Get 10-12 of cashew.
- Use 10-12 of almond.
- Prepare 8-10 of saffron flakes.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- Take of Millet ladoo.
- Get 1 cup of millet.
- Use 1 cup of jagerry.
- Provide 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 8-10 of almond.
- You need 8-10 of cashew.
- Use 10-12 of kishmish.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee.
Steps to make Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo:
- For khuba roth first First of all, we mix wheat flour, salt, coriander seeds well in a bowl. Now put ghee in it and apply it well with hands..
- Now knead the dough semi harde with water and keep it covered for 10-15 minutes..
- Now we will make 2 equal parts of this dough. Now take one ball and make thick roth with the help of a rolling pin.Now cut small tweezers with the help of fingers on this roth..
- Now apply ghee on the hot pan and clean it, and bake this rot well on low heat.serve with lots of ghee..
- For chickpea lentil First of all, wash and soak the lentil for 2 hours..
- Now heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds. Now add curry leaves, green chillies, ginger paste and fry for 2 minutes..
- Now add all the spices and 1/4 cup water and Cook till the oil is released..
- Now add soaked chickpea lentil and 1/2 cup water to it and cook until it gets 3-4 whistles..
- Now open the pressure cooker and add garam masala, lemon juice, green coriander finely chopped..
- For dry fruit kheer First, put the milk in a pan and keep it boiling. Now roast all dry fruits in a pan for 2 minute..
- Now grind coarsely in the mixer and add it to the boiling milk..
- When the milk is reduced half, then add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron to it. Turn off the heat. While serving, garnish with pistachio clipping from the top..
- To make bajra ladoo take a stiff dough of millet flour with water. Now make a thick roti and bake it on the pan till it becomes golden..
- When cool, in mixer grinds it and sieve it with a sieve. Now mix grated jagerry, finely chopped dry fruit, cardamom powder, and ghee and mix it well. Make ladoos with the help of palm..
- Our helthy and tasty plater is ready..
If you find this Khuba roth & spicy chickpea lentil & dry fruit kheer millet ladoo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.